Friday, March 27, 2009

here we go...

so, it is. i've joined the rest of the world in blogging. i can't quite believe it myself but i'm going to give it a shot.
here we go....

i've scanned over lots of people's blogs from home and it seems that most of them write about their families...kids, husbands, etc...
since most of you know that's not where i'm at in my journey in life at this point so, i'll be writing about that the things that make me happy...traveling, music, family, & friends.

last month (v-day weekend) i went to colorado to celebrate my friend robin's birthday. to celebrate we saw gov't mule at the fillmore in denver and at dobson arena in vail. the weekend was amazing!! i got to see a ton of my friends that i haven't seen since october and robin had the most fantastic birthday ever!!

gov't mule - the fillmore - denver, co - 2.13.09

a view from the back

mr. warren haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment