Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the big 2-9

so, it's been a few weeks, huh? i've been staying busy and dealing with all the craziness in my world. easter came and went...guess who won the family easter egg hunt??
there has been major tragedy but i don't think the internet is a place to discuss such things so i'll leave it at this...my heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to the families that are going through these awful times.

i went to orange beach to see panic at the wharf for three nights. the weather was not great for the beach but perfect for the shows. i'll write more about the orange beach trip later.
let's see...what else? birthday came and went. i have one year left of my fabulous 20's...better make the best of it!! i'm sure i won't have any problem doing that! for my birthday i went to nashville on friday night. tara and i went to dinner at south street (yummy!) and went to the basement to see jerry joseph afterwards. the show was great! he covered "come together", which was really strange and even rapped "paradise city" at one point.
jerry joseph

me and tara

saturday i came home and my pa grilled out steaks for lunch. i spent the day with nannie and pa and then attended the relay for life gala saturday night. pam bought me a fabulous dress to wear to the gala for my birthday...thanks, pam!!!

thanks, pam!

great job, kara!

No comments:

Post a Comment